A list of things which I’d like to get a round to doing, (TUITs), in no specific order whatsoever, and definitely with no specific time frame in mind, yet…
- Write and publish a book on Perl code performance.
- Write an open-source semi-clone of WordPress in Perl (p5 or p6).
- Write a couple of books on the Perl debugger (done).
- Publish a book on Perl6
- Publish a book on the Go programming language.
- Publish a book on a world-wide environmental protest event (done).
- Bring my CPAN modules into the 21st century.
- Do more PR for YEF (YAPC::Europe::Foundation).
- Do more alpine hiking with Polly the collie and the Yeti.
- Write more code.
Think of all of these a mix of work-in-progress and nice-to-have’s 🙂